THE PROGRAM includes
- How to cook according to Ayurveda, 60'
2x full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Sv. Katherine spring water with all meals; water with lemon and ginger before classes in the morning; detox tea and wheatgrass juice once a day
Theory of Ayurveda, key Ayurvedic concepts, Ayurveda in practice
- heated pool with several hydro-massage seats
- two modern whirlpools
- sauna with panoramic views of the surrounding landscape
- steam cabin
- gentle reflexology "walking on stones and pebbles"
- sauna, steam cabins, whirlpool and relaxing rooms
- Free transfer from Počátky (fenced, unattended parking space) to the Resort and back
Please note that in order for this program to be organized, a minimum of seven participants is a necessary precondition.
If you come in a group numbering at least seven individuals, we shall be happy to put together a specialised, tailored program for you.
For your peace of mind and relaxation, children under the age of 6 are welcome during selected periods only.
Pets are allowed to stay in the Gymnasion and Garnison buildings only. Your dog should not be bigger than a typical representative of the Retriever breed.
- The surcharge for one dog is 350 CZK/night, an additional dog costs 490 CZK/night.