- How to cook according to Ayurveda, 60'
2x full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Sv. Katherine spring water with all meals; water with lemon and ginger before classes in the morning; detox tea and wheatgrass juice once a day
Theory of Ayurveda, key Ayurvedic concepts, Ayurveda in practice
- heated pool with several hydro-massage seats
- two modern whirlpools
- sauna with panoramic views of the surrounding landscape
- steam cabin
- Kneipp walk pool
- sauna, steam cabins, whirlpool and relaxing rooms
- Free transfer from Počátky (fenced, unattended parking space) to the Resort and back
Please note that in order for this program to be organized, a minimum of seven participants is a necessary precondition.
If you come in a group numbering at least seven individuals, we shall be happy to put together a specialised, tailored program for you.
For your peace of mind and relaxation, children under the age of 6 are welcome during selected periods only (usually one week within a given month). Special packages for parents with children are offered during certain periods such as Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Easter, some vacations, etc.
Pets are allowed to stay in the Gymnasion and Garnison buildings only. Your dog should not be bigger than a typical representative of the Retriever breed.
- The surcharge for one dog is 350 CZK/night, an additional dog costs 490 CZK/night.