- An advance invoice sent together with this confirmation is due within 7 days of receipt.
- If booking is made less than 21 days prior to arrival, the advance invoice is due immediately.
- The advance invoice is issued for 100% of the total amount of all booked services.
- When paying the advance invoice, use the invoice number as the variable symbol (VS). Without entering the VS or if a wrong VS is used, the payment cannot be identified and assigned to your reservation.
- If the advance invoice is not paid by the due date, your reservation will be cancelled.
- If you require an invoice (a tax document) to be used in your accounting, you must notify us of this fact before the advance invoice is paid, at the latest. Invoice data must always include the Tax Identification Number (DIČ). Without this number the invoice cannot be issued. Note, that the new effective Law 360/2014, Coll., prohibits any subsequent changes of the invoice data.
In case of cancellation of your booking/date, you will be charged the following cancellation fees:
- If cancelled up to 21 days before arrival: free of charge.
- If cancelled within 20-14 days before arrival: 20% of the total amount of booked services.
- If cancelled within 13-7 days before arrival: 30% of the total amount of booked services.
- If cancelled within 6-2 days before arrival: 50% of the total amount of booked services.
- If cancelled less than 48 hours before arrival or in case of no-show: 100% of the total amount of booked services.
Cancellation policy for booked activities:
In the event of non-participation in a lesson, procedure, sports activity, workshop or lecture (hereinafter referred to as “activities”) that are included in your package, there is no right to a refund or for substitution of such activities. If you cancel an activity that is not part of your package less than 24 hours before the event or in case of no-show, you will be charged cancellation fee of 100% of the amount of such booked activity.
Out-of-court dispute settlement:
In the event of a dispute between a client and the Svata Katerina Resort (SKR), the client is entitled to file a motion to initiate an out-of-court settlement, within one year of the initial exercise of the disputed right or obligation towards SKR, with the Czech Trade Inspection Authority, Central Inspectorate – ADR Department, seated at Štěpánská 15, 120 00 Prague 2, email: email@example.com,
- WEB: http://www.coi.cz. A form available at the following address: https://adr.coi.cz/cs can be also used for that purpose.
- More information is available at: http://www.coi.cz/cz/spotrebitel/prava-spotrebitelu/mimosoudni-reseni-spotrebitelskych-sporu-adr/.